IN RESPONSE TO COVID-19
COVID-19 is impacting us all in unprecedented ways. As we find ourselves practicing isolation and social distancing in the early days of spring, we are presented with a unique opportunity to take the time to slow down and reconnect with nature.
Colonial Gardens is remaining open to ensure our customers have access to trees, flowers, plants, and gardening supplies to stay healthy and active outside in the fresh air.
We have implemented precautions to ensure the health and safety of our customers and staff. We’re taking extra measures to promote health and convenience by taking the following actions:
- Taking payments over the phone
- Offering curb-side pickup
- Limiting payment options to credit card only to avoid handling cash
- Emailing receipts
- Using outdoor registers to promote social distancing within our store
- Limiting classes and workshops to groups of 10 or less
- Disinfecting our facility regularly
- Washing hands frequently
We will continue to monitor the coronavirus situation and provide updates as the situation evolves.