In the Garden April 7th with Jake Reese
All tables must be purchased online or at In the Garden. Additional seating will be provided at no charge but cannot guarantee availability.
About the Artist
Jake Reese, Nashville transplant that calls Kansas City home, is a one-man band that uses live looping to envelope you in sounds and tones you wouldn’t have thought were possible from just one person. With originals and covers spanning from the 50’s all the way to today’s greatest hits, there is sure to be something for everyone to enjoy.
About the “In the Garden” Series
Colonial Gardens is excited to continue In the Garden in 2021. Due to our growing attendance, this year all tables must be reserved. Guests can pre-purchase a table for $10 online before the event. Or tables will be sold the evening of In the Garden on a first come first serve basis.
We are offering three new In the Garden basket options that will include a four-top table. We will have pre-made baskets at the event to purchase (table is not guaranteed). Additional beer, wine, and food options are available for purchase at the event.
Response to COVID-19 Guidelines
As we welcome the reopening of events and activities, we want to reassure you that Colonial Gardens is abiding by all guidelines from the CDC, State of Missouri, Jackson County, and the City of Blue Springs. Some of the items to note:
- All tables and chairs are wiped and sanitized before the event.
- Hand Sanitizer – Available for you and other guests upon arrival or at any point during the event.
- Limited Tickets – We are issuing a limited number of tickets to the event so that we may remain in compliance and enable an accurate count of guests.
- Social Distancing – We encourage guests to stay 6 feet apart and practice social distancing.
- Masks – Per Jackson County mandates, guests are required to wear a mask or face covering while attending our event when not eating and/or drinking.
The staff is eager to share our unique event experience with you. We look forward to seeing you here!