In the Garden July 1st with Nathan Corsi
All tables must be purchased online or at In the Garden. Additional seating will be provided at no charge but cannot guarantee availability.
About the ArtistFor years, Nathan Corsi has honed his unique brand of smart pop music with captivating vocals, exciting hooks, and relentless ear worms. In his new three song demo, the influence of powerhouses such as Prince, Bowie, and Paul Simon shine brilliantly while Corsi maintains the originality for which he’s known. After touring for the better part of a decade with his band, Not A Planet, Nathan is expanding his horizons with his solo project, which is set to tour in 2018. American songwriter and performing artist, based in Kansas City.
About the “In the Garden” SeriesColonial Gardens is excited to continue In the Garden in 2021. Due to our growing attendance, this year all tables must be reserved. Guests can pre-purchase a table for $10 online before the event. Or tables will be sold the evening of In the Garden on a first come first serve basis. We are offering three new In the Garden basket options that will include a four-top table. We will have pre-made baskets at the event to purchase (table is not guaranteed). Additional beer, wine, and food options are available for purchase at the event.
Response to COVID-19 GuidelinesAs we welcome the reopening of events and activities, we want to reassure you that Colonial Gardens is abiding by all guidelines from the CDC, State of Missouri, Jackson County, and the City of Blue Springs. Some of the items to note:
- All tables and chairs are wiped and sanitized before the event.
- Hand Sanitizer – Available for you and other guests upon arrival or at any point during the event.
- Limited Tickets – We are issuing a limited number of tickets to the event so that we may remain in compliance and enable an accurate count of guests.
- Social Distancing – We encourage guests to stay 6 feet apart and practice social distancing.
- Masks – Per Jackson County mandates, guests are encouraged to wear a mask or face covering while visiting Colonial.