In the Garden June 23rd with The Elsea Smith Band
All tables must be purchased online or at In the Garden. Additional seating will be provided at no charge but cannot guarantee availability.
About the ArtistThe Elsea Smith Band was established in 1978. The original founding members, Randy Davis, Wes Holden, Larry Voth and David Shewmaker stayed and played together through thick and thin, various music styles and band members for many years. Randy Kassen, one of the premier keyboard players in Kansas City, as well as Don Cleveland, a top notch drummer and percussionist, are also playing with the band. Elsea Smith has played in numerous clubs, private parties, festivals, fundraisers and concerts throughout the area in the past 15 years. Their CD “Further Up The Road” was released in 2004 and then “Smile And Wave” was released which featured 16 original compositions.
About the “In the Garden” SeriesColonial Gardens is excited to continue In the Garden in 2021. Due to our growing attendance, this year all tables must be reserved. Guests can pre-purchase a table for $10 online before the event. Or tables will be sold the evening of In the Garden on a first come first serve basis. We are offering three new In the Garden basket options that will include a four-top table. We will have pre-made baskets at the event to purchase (table is not guaranteed). Additional beer, wine, and food options are available for purchase at the event.
Response to COVID-19 GuidelinesAs we welcome the reopening of events and activities, we want to reassure you that Colonial Gardens is abiding by all guidelines from the CDC, State of Missouri, Jackson County, and the City of Blue Springs. Some of the items to note:
- All tables and chairs are wiped and sanitized before the event.
- Hand Sanitizer – Available for you and other guests upon arrival or at any point during the event.
- Limited Tickets – We are issuing a limited number of tickets to the event so that we may remain in compliance and enable an accurate count of guests.
- Social Distancing – We encourage guests to stay 6 feet apart and practice social distancing.
- Masks – Per Jackson County mandates, guests are encouraged to wear a mask or face covering while joining us at Colonial.