In the Garden June 30th with Forgotten Phoenix
All tables must be purchased online or at In the Garden. Additional seating will be provided at no charge but cannot guarantee availability.
About the Artist
Kristy Wyatt – Lead VocalistKristy started singing professionally at the age of 13 years old. Her wide range and strong vocals have wowed people all over the country. She took a step back from mainstream music for a few years to focus on her family, but continued to lead worship at church most Sundays. She’s stepping back onto the stage where she feels most at home. Her stage presence and vocal abilities keep fans coming back for another incredible show.
Steve Alsup – Lead guitarist, VocalistSteve is a talented guitarist who played the Vegas Atlantic City USO tours for several years. He’s shared his talent by playing all over in the Kansas City area with local bands. Steve plays weekly on the worship team at his local church. He enjoys interacting with and entertaining the audience.
About the “In the Garden” SeriesColonial Gardens is excited to continue In the Garden in 2021. Due to our growing attendance, this year all tables must be reserved. Guests can pre-purchase a table for $10 online before the event. Or tables will be sold the evening of In the Garden on a first come first serve basis. We are offering three new In the Garden basket options that will include a four-top table. We will have pre-made baskets at the event to purchase (table is not guaranteed). Additional beer, wine, and food options are available for purchase at the event.
Response to COVID-19 GuidelinesAs we welcome the reopening of events and activities, we want to reassure you that Colonial Gardens is abiding by all guidelines from the CDC, State of Missouri, Jackson County, and the City of Blue Springs. Some of the items to note:
- All tables and chairs are wiped and sanitized before the event.
- Hand Sanitizer – Available for you and other guests upon arrival or at any point during the event.
- Limited Tickets – We are issuing a limited number of tickets to the event so that we may remain in compliance and enable an accurate count of guests.
- Social Distancing – We encourage guests to stay 6 feet apart and practice social distancing.
- Masks – Per Jackson County mandates, guests are encouraged to wear a mask or face covering while visiting Colonial.