In the Garden May 12th with Dallas and Janell
NEW: All tables must be purchased online or at In the Garden. Additional seating will be provided at no charge but cannot guarantee availability. About the Artist Dallas and Janell are a local Kansas City acoustic duo who enjoy playing favorite country hits by artists like Eric Church, Thomas Rhett, Lady Antebellum, and Little Big Town. They also throw in a few extra surprises in the mix from artists like Stone Temple Pilots, Fleetwood Mac, Tom Petty, and Lady Gaga. Bring some friends, and come out for a fun evening of live music with Dallas and Janell at Colonial Gardens! About the “In the Garden” Series Colonial Gardens is excited to continue In the Garden in 2021. Due to our growing attendance, this year all tables must be reserved. Guests can pre-purchase a table for $10 online before the event. Or tables will be sold the evening of In the Garden on a first come first serve basis. We are offering three new In the Garden basket options that will include a four-top table. We will have pre-made baskets at the event to purchase (table is not guaranteed). Additional beer, wine, and food options are available for purchase at the event. Response to COVID-19 Guidelines As we welcome the reopening of events and activities, we want to reassure you that Colonial Gardens is abiding by all guidelines from the CDC, State of Missouri, Jackson County, and the City of Blue Springs. Some of the items to note:
- All tables and chairs are wiped and sanitized before the event.
- Hand Sanitizer – Available for you and other guests upon arrival or at any point during the event.
- Limited Tickets – We are issuing a limited number of tickets to the event so that we may remain in compliance and enable an accurate count of guests.
- Social Distancing – We encourage guests to stay 6 feet apart and practice social distancing.
- Masks – Per Jackson County mandates, guests are required to wear a mask or face covering while attending our event when not eating and/ or drinking.