*POSTPONED* Colonial Farms Livestock Happy Hour
*THIS EVENT IS BEING POSTPONED TO THURSDAY, APRIL 29TH.* Are you curious about the animals we have at our farm? Bring your friends and coworkers out to Colonial for our first Livestock Happy Hour! Meet our alpacas, sheep, goats, chickens, ducks & geese! Each ticket includes one canned beverage of your choice. Start at the Farms Market within Colonial Gardens to grab your drinks. Then, walk over to our barnyard where our Livestock Coordinator will introduce you to our animals and answer questions about farming at Colonial Farms. We are a working farm, please wear closed-toe shoes that can get dirty. After the Livestock Happy Hour, stay for our weekly In the Garden music series with Zack Mufasa! Must be 21+ to attend this event. IDs will be checked before selection of beverage.
Response to COVID-19 Guidelines
As we welcome the reopening of events and activities, we want to reassure you that Colonial Gardens is abiding by all guidelines from the CDC, State of Missouri, Jackson County, and the City of Blue Springs. Some of the items to note:
- All tables and chairs are wiped and sanitized before the event.
- Hand Sanitizer – Available for you and other guests upon arrival or at any point during the event.
- Limited Tickets – We are issuing a limited number of tickets to the event so that we may remain in compliance and enable an accurate count of guests.
- Social Distancing – We encourage guests to stay 6 feet apart and practice social distancing.
- Masks – Per Jackson County mandates, guests are required to wear a mask or face covering while attending our event when not eating and/or drinking.